Monday, September 26, 2011

First Monday Weigh-In :o)

I made it! I made it to my very first weigh-in.  I've had anxiety all week.  I was excited this morning so it was the first thing I did when I got out of bed.  I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the number... it must be the scale.  So I stood on it again,  same number.  I thought the floor must be uneven (wtf?) so I took the scale from the bathroom into the kitchen... sure enough, same number.

Week 1 - I will eventually let the blogging world know my starting weight, at this point I'm not comfortable with that.
Week 2 Loss/Gain - (-8.0 lbs)
I'm so happy! I know this is not typical for every week but I needed this reassurance that I'm going in the right direction... especially after getting off track a little on Saturday....

more on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment