Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 2 - Step Away from the Scale...

I wasn't very clear yesterday of exactly which plan I'm following.  I've decided to go with Weight Watcher's Online.  So far, I LOVE IT!  Being the technology dependent person that I am, it's been awesome!  I have the iPhone App right at my finger tips.  I can track, calculate, look up recipes and just about everything else... from my phone! woo hoo!  I've already made some internet friends on the sites and they have great message boards for 20-somethings....(nothing creepy like chatroom creepy....A/S/L?)

I made it to Day 2 with NO cheating (pause while I give myself a pat on the back). It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I met my points goal and did not go over. I wasn't overly hungry at anytime. I took the advice of many and spread my meals out throughout the day. I think a lot of getting the hang of this is scheduling!

I think my greatest diet investment so far has been a generic tervis tumbler. I got a cute little plastic cup (with purple zebra print...love animal print) with a straw at Big Lots for $5. It has made it SO much easier to meet my water intake. There is something easier about drinking water with cup/straw (OK.. maybe I'm just weird). I met my 8 "8oz" in NO time. I sure was clomping in my stilettos once an hour to the Ladies' Room.

I'm trying REALLY hard to only weight myself once a week. I know weight can fluctuate throughout the week and I don't want to get discouraged or get my hopes up. Hopefully, I can hold out till Monday!

What are some of your tips for staying on track?

No comments:

Post a Comment