Monday, October 3, 2011

I’ve been MIA and 2nd WW Weekly Weigh-in

I’m still here!  Last week was crazy busy.  I was in all day meetings W-F for work and by the time I got home in the evenings,  I was ready for bed!  I had a couple of OFF days last week.  I’m going to list them itemized so that I will know what my weaknesses are and how I can fix them.  First things first… Weigh in was this morning.
Week # 2: -8lbs
Week #3: -2.2lbs – total loss of 10.2 lbs
I’m good with my progress.  I did fall of the wagon a couple days this week so to still lose 2.2 lbs… I’ll take it.
Monday and Tuesday were okay.
Wednesday – This was our first all-day meeting and lunch was to be provided.  I was in a completely different section of the building where the fridge and microwave I usually use were not readily available.  They ordered pizza to feed the masses, so of course I fed my Ass(es).  I had 1 large slice and 1 small slice.  I calculated the points and listed it in my food journal. Pizza is my WEAKNESS.  I love it, I crave it, I need it.  I am proud of myself.  Before, I probably would have ate 3-4 slices but I didn’t this time.
Thursday – All Day Meeting #2… I was good this day (during the day….) We had a longer lunch break and I headed back to my section of the building and ate my Smart Ones Frozen dinner.  That evening, my husband and I went with my parents to visit a family member in the hospital about 45 minutes away.  We stopped at one of my parent’s favorite place, Steak and Shake.  Off topic for a minute, my mom is a Weight Watchers Success Story.  She lost 80 lbs in high school (back on the old plan, when you had to eat liver lol…) She has been on and off it since then but she is a great size right now.  She knows how to portion herself and what to eat.  Okay back to the gluttony.  My parents had mentioned earlier that day their plans, so I had already calculated what I would be getting.  The single cheeseburger (9.5 points) and a small fry (6.5).  I had plenty in the points left in the day to eat it but I STILL felt guilty.  My mom got a burger and a salad.  Why couldn’t I do that?  I’m not going to dwell but I need to learn to make the healthier choice, not always the tastier one.
Today is a new day and the beginning of week 3.  I’ve decided that it may help me to make small goals each week, so here are my goals for this week:
Attend 2 Zumba classes
Do at least 2 days of workout DVDs at home
Stay OP
Do not drink my WA Points worth of beer on Saturday @ the WVU game.
Thanks guys!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go with your weight loss! I gained my second week on plan. Hopefully my 3rd weigh in will be better!

    ReplyDelete