Thursday, October 13, 2011

The week from the bottom pits of......


'm still here!  This has been the never-ending week.  From all day meetings, feeling under the weather and non-stop running errands.... i haven't had 2 minutes to myself.  I finally sat down tonight to update my iPhone with the new software.  I thought my phone will be out of commission for at least a hour from what I've heard...you mean a whole hour of no phone calls, texts, e-mails and fb notifications..... after this week that sounds like the angels singing the hallelujah chorus.  This is the perfect time to blog.  It was hard to even commit to this thought, usually during my hour or so of downtime, I like to catch up my reruns on my DVR but not tonight.  I need to blog.  I need to have for a lack of a better phrase, word vomit.

Okay.... let's start with this weeks weigh-in

On Monday; I weighed in with a loss of -1.8 lbs.  Not bad a-t-alll.  That is total of 12 lbs.  I'm proud of that.  I try to be optimistic, but 12 lbs is 12% of the weight I want to lose.  I feel like I'm so far away (sorry I'm a Debbie downer this week).  I pleased that I'm still progressing and haven't gained.......

like I probably will this week...

1. I sinned... I succumbed to the ol' mighty gluttony which is .....Olive Garden.  This past Tuesday was mine and DH's 3rd anniversary.  Our main anniversary present was the weekend before..... 11th row tickets to see WVU vs. UConn (we won.. thank goodness).  We decided to keep it low key for our actual anniversary but to till have a little treat.  Olive Garden is my guilty please, DH knows this.  It started innocently enough…then the white wine came and said “heyyyy you little lush! You miss me???”  why yes, yes I do!!! 15 ounces later…. O m g.  what have I done??????  The breadstick and ½ is one thing… along with the chicken parm (lunch portion… I’m a lady) but 15 points worth of wine!  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Needless to say, I had a slight breakdown but my WW girls gave me some great moral support (thanks girlies!) and I have accepted it.  I have not been working out as well I liked.  My goal of 2 Zumba classes was met with 1 and I did the 30-day Shred twice last week and twice this week… so I’m getting better.  Staying OP has been a little difficult, I’m typically taking 2-3 out of WP a day but  I’m trying very hard.
So there it is, my week.  I’m still here, still fighting the fight.  Thanks for fighting with me :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment